ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
GaryJ12
Forum MemberPosts: 93
Like?
Fuji x100 - a few questions
Oct 7, 2012

Hi,

I've been thinking about getting a Fuji x100 and was hoping someone can help with some questions.

I would like to have the camera switched on all day with sleep mode turned off.  The manual says "Note that in some situations the camera turns off automatically even when OFF is selected.  So under which situations will the camera turn off?

I would like to use exclusivley the OVF with power save mode turned off (the manual says power save mode switched on increases AF time to 0.4 seconds as opposed to 0.2 secs with power save mode off)

With these settings and say manual focus is there any appreciable shutter lag - I've heard some comments about shutter lag / aperture chatter but not sure if this is a problem with the latest firmware.

Any idea how long the battery will last with these settings.  Although I may use the camera for a full days shooting, I don't normally take that many shots in a day.  Maybe 20 to 30

Any help appreciated

-- hide signature --

www.garyjarvis.co.uk http://flickr.com/photos/garyj/

Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow