Started Oct 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RDMPhotos
Regular MemberPosts: 218Gear list
Like?
My Great Aunt turned 101 yesterday
Oct 7, 2012

So yea, I have never been much of a videographer, hardly ever making videos but i was thinking maybe i should start making some of my aunt with my camera..Or doing some sort of photo series. I am also not a fan of portraiture series. Altho I have often been told by people I have photographed and others that seen it how much they loved the photo I don't like to shoot people let alone a series on one. My portraits are often one offs, a fleeting moment where I grabbed my camera and felt I needed to capture them.

Does anyone have any suggestions on something I can do ? I gotta put all this photography experience to some good use..lol .. My forte in architectural and landscape photography is no help to me .. hehe.

Or you can just comment if you want on how my Aunt is over a hundred still living at home walking by herself cooking for herself and can have a conversation with you like she was still sixty, because shes all there upstairs

-- hide signature --

Dan

RDMPhotos's gear list:RDMPhotos's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II +8 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow