Keeping pro photography ON THE POSITIVE!

Started Oct 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
Phileas Fogg
Senior MemberPosts: 2,317
Like?
Re: Have You Watched Any Other CreativeLive Seminars?
In reply to quallsphoto, Oct 7, 2012

quallsphoto

I keep forgetting to  check up on all the creative Live stuff in their calender, but back in August  I watched Joe Busink's seminar on  wedding photography and business  FREAKING AWESOME! I learned some cool new stuff from Joe. I don't mirror his style and techniques 100% but  a lot of my style   and techniques over lapped his. I really got a lot out of his K.I.S.S. lighting styles

Pros, really you should book mark creative Live. If you follow on line LIVE it's  free. If you can't  and or want to  keep it  you can  buy the seminar afterwards for like $99. They keep a calendar of upcoming seminars.

I agree with you on the you get what you pay for stuff. I have finally come around to  see how I have let a lot of the BULL FLOP on photography  forums demoralize me at times. Good photography and photographers who have good business models are still making money. But it's too easy for the cr@p photographers, hacks, whiners, ignorant  and lazy types   to spew   stuff online and as such  can turn off   those who really want to   make it a  real  solid business, even  those like me who have   roots in pro photography going back to the mid 80's.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow