**** This Week Thru Your M43 (October 5, 2012) ****

Started Oct 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jeanadriane
Senior MemberPosts: 1,615Gear list
Like?
Musica, musica!
In reply to SLOtographer, Oct 6, 2012

A pic that's not exactly last week's, but that I processed pretty recently and posted together with a few others in a thread of their own where nobody seemed to have noticed them, or disliked them too much to comment. So I thought I should give my fav of that series a next chance here. Of course C&C now are all the more welcome.

Completely against my habits this pic is from an OOC JPG. Not by my own choice, tho, but by the Hand of Fate, Who erased all the files from my SD-card. Probably the Hand of Fate had been holding a few pints of Kronenbourg (for yes, this was in the UK), and made me press a wrong button, I think. DataRescue3 brought back the JPGs, but not the RAWs. So I made the best of it in LR.

Edit: I see the camera is not listed in the exif data - it was the GF1 with the 20mm/1.7.

Jeanadriane's gear list:Jeanadriane's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic 20mm F1.7 II +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
BarnNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow