Started Oct 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
justin23
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,259Gear list
Like?
I just bought a Q
Oct 6, 2012

I remember when this camera came out, i could see no use for me owning a Q.  I wasn't one of those negative people regarding sensor or anything like that. At $800 i just thought, i could get a good lens for my K-5 instead.

Then i walk into a camera store and just buy the Q with the 01 lens for $399.  at that price its reasonable i think.  I was waiting for the Q10, but then as the silver/brown wasn't being released everywhere and it wasn't coming with the 01 lens.

So far the camera is a lot smaller than i could even imagine, even after seeing one in the shop window, until you hold it, you don't realise how small it is.

I think though i'm going to need the 02 and 03 lenses though.  actually the fisheye looks good, because its not very fishy in the examples i've seen

-- hide signature --

Justin
--------------------------------------------------------
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/justinwatson

justin23's gear list:justin23's gear list
Pentax K-5 Pentax Q Pentax K-3 Pentax smc FA 50mm F1.4 Pentax smc DA 16-45mm F4 ED AL +11 more
Pentax K-5 Pentax Q10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow