WDYSOPPTW(What did you shoot or post process this week) 9-23-12

Started Sep 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
Kim Letkeman
Forum ProPosts: 33,107Gear list
Like?
well hello there ... I missed this thread during all the action :-)
In reply to KimberlyC, Oct 6, 2012

I love your shot from the sky and that is a ´╗┐wicked´╗┐ mammatus  cloud formation!

I still have Fuji's X-S1 here, and it rarely gets a workout since I got my new GF3. This little thing is pretty fun, I must admit. A few shots from this week ...

Some flowers still blooming on me neighbor's yard ...

An experiment with off board direct flash with the SB26 ...

A late night exposure ... difficult to process shots with heavy shadow on the 12MP older m4/3 sensor ... need to get onto the 16MP platform soonest ...

Pumpkins at a local market ...

Albino pumpkins!

End of the season ... another neighbor's yard ...

Across the street from me, autumn is in full swing ...

Just before sunset on the local trails ...

One last shot on the way home ...

I did use the X-S1 recently, though ... last night I photographed a lot of my dSLR equipment in preparation for swapping it out for the smaller m4/3 equipment ... so here are some ambient light images using the X-S1's excellent macro facility (this is what it is really good for, I still believe that nature shots should be shot at full zoom with an achromat for better background control) ...

My 28-75 2.8 ... a terrific full frame midrange zoom ... acts as wedding lens on DX ...

Good view of the aperture blades on the 50mm 1.8D ... another amazing lens ...

Thanks for creating this thread ...

Kim Letkeman's gear list:Kim Letkeman's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 990 Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow