D7000 in African bushveld (large files)

Started Sep 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
pieces
Regular MemberPosts: 157
Like?
Re: D7000 in African bushveld (large files)
In reply to Sammy Yousef, Oct 6, 2012

Sammy Yousef wrote:

Lindelwirt wrote:

Today it seems to beĀ better.

Perhaps. Subjectively I'd guess they have done something because they seem better and seem to compare to the mid sized images in the gallery. But compare to the gallery page. Go on open in different tabs in a browser and flick between the two. The full sized image in the gallery is incredible. The forum does not do them any justice.

Not good enough. This is a photography board. You could take all my other frustrations and ignore them but THIS is not acceptable.

Unless this changes, I won't be posting pictures, just links, or I'll find somewhere else. I get better quality posting my pictures on Facebook for goodness sake!!! "Epic fail!"

-- hide signature --

Sammy.
My forum postings reflect my own opinions and not those of my employer. I'm not employed in the photo business.

They are better than the 1st day after the forum change-over, but agree with Sammy, still not what they were on the old forum or in the gallery, still lack some pop. Will continue to hang fire with posting photos till this improves.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow