ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Blastam
Junior MemberPosts: 28
Like?
E-5 makes movie appearance.
Oct 6, 2012

Hey guys,

I'm a pentaxian myself but a big Oly admirer. I just saw a new movie trailer and was so pleasantly ...well shocked to see the main character take some good old fashioned "spying on your wife" pics with the E-5. The movie is called Broken City and you can find the trailer all over the internets

Tbh, i can't really remember any other film to feature an Oly camera but maybe you guys can. Either way, it made me quite curious on how this choice came to be. Maybe the official studio/poster shot photographer for the movie is an olympian and the producer wen't all "right, we need a camera for this shot, anyone have a big dslr type of camera on them ? " :))

There's also a very short scene where you can see the lens but I can't place it and also, maybe you guys can confirm or not if the viewfinder info layout is the same as the E-5's or this they go with something else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLZHLIk3YMI

Olympus E-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow