Nikon parts: This will affect YOU. Please sign.

Started Oct 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
fpapp
Regular MemberPosts: 119
Like?
Re: Is this the part?
In reply to em_dee_aitch, Oct 6, 2012

em_dee_aitch wrote:

fpapp wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKON-D3-REAR-SMALL-LCD-WINDOW-NEW-REPAIR-PART-OEM-/320718226455?pt=Digital_Camera_Accessories&hash=item4aac4bc417

That is the exact part. The problem is that this vendor is still deliberately listing parts that they have run out of. I can't explain their behavior. I guess they are making a point by taking your order, to get your hopes up, then canceling it (oops, "we're sorry") so they get the excuse to send you the link to the petition, which is what they did in my case. This part is listed as "in stock" as of earlier today on their website, even though they were already out of it when I place my order a couple of days ago.

H'mm, seems a strange way to do business. They currently show ten available. I guess if they are doing what your are describing, I'd leave negative feedback for them. (If you look at the negative and neutral feedback, it appears others have had the same issue). Of course that doesn't solve the bigger problem of getting the replacement part you need.

Good luck!

Frank

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow