When are the 7D and 60D Replacements Coming?

Started Sep 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
dpetk10
Contributing MemberPosts: 899Gear list
Like?
Re: Antsy for change?
In reply to skanter, Oct 6, 2012

skanter wrote:

dpetk10 wrote:

If nikon changes that with a D400 and one ups the 7d then we will get a 7d II.  but for now its still arguably the best camera for focus system and action/wildlife shooting in its segment.

That said I would love a new 7d II sooner then later just because i have ever had one camera this long before so i am getting antsy for change.

"Antsy for change" does not seem a valid reason for buying a new camera.

if your present camera is holding you back creatively or professionally,  upgrade. I doubt that anyone on this forum has "outgrown" the capabilities of any modern camera they own.

To put it bluntly, it's usually a matter of "new toys for the boys".

-- hide signature --

Sam K., NYC

Hi Sam, if you read the post you will see there is no option for a upgrade currently from the 7d and yes when there is I will most likely have it.

And I think you best speak for your self, instead of doubting peoples abilities, shooting styles, creativity  and how its relating to camera needs.  I think there are a few of us out here that actually do understand how the improvements in image quality, focus systems and tracking accuracy, DR,high iso shooting and so on would make for a better tool to improve upon our current abilities and photographic needs.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow