When are the 7D and 60D Replacements Coming?

Started Sep 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
dpetk10
Contributing MemberPosts: 896
Like?
Re: Antsy for change?
In reply to skanter, Oct 6, 2012

skanter wrote:

dpetk10 wrote:

If nikon changes that with a D400 and one ups the 7d then we will get a 7d II.  but for now its still arguably the best camera for focus system and action/wildlife shooting in its segment.

That said I would love a new 7d II sooner then later just because i have ever had one camera this long before so i am getting antsy for change.

"Antsy for change" does not seem a valid reason for buying a new camera.

if your present camera is holding you back creatively or professionally,  upgrade. I doubt that anyone on this forum has "outgrown" the capabilities of any modern camera they own.

To put it bluntly, it's usually a matter of "new toys for the boys".

-- hide signature --

Sam K., NYC

Hi Sam, if you read the post you will see there is no option for a upgrade currently from the 7d and yes when there is I will most likely have it.

And I think you best speak for your self, instead of doubting peoples abilities, shooting styles, creativity  and how its relating to camera needs.  I think there are a few of us out here that actually do understand how the improvements in image quality, focus systems and tracking accuracy, DR,high iso shooting and so on would make for a better tool to improve upon our current abilities and photographic needs.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow