ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nmphotography
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Canon 7D LCD Display issue
Oct 6, 2012

Hello,

I owe a Canon 7D for about 8 months now and recently I started to see a new problem with the LCD main display. For some reason the colors on the display (Menu and actually image preview) shows pixels (specifically while representing different color shades) and the colors on the screen gets converted to Green, White and Black colors (Canon 7D LCD is suppose to have 920,000 dot/VGA resolution but with my problem the screen shows pixel and the colors are converted to Greenish yellow, blank and white)... When I remove the batteries and let the Camera sit for 2 - 3 hours, after switching it on it just works fine (as long as I am lucky else the problem comes back again and it gets impossible to review the images on the field)... Images are okay when I view them on my laptop screen - its just the Camera LCD. I have also upgraded the firmware to 2.0 but with no luck to resolve this issue... I also tired contact Canon but as usual they have asked me tho ship it for inspection... Please suggest if anybody have any similar experience and have some pointers for me... thank you

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow