How about a group for Astro Photography?

Started Oct 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
NoRules
Contributing MemberPosts: 887
Like?
How about a group for Astro Photography?
Oct 5, 2012

Hi admins out there,

I have mentioned a need for an astro photography forum group on one or two other threads, and I have asked directly some days ago, but received no answer yet. Maybe it's in the pipe-line, but seeing that the admin's are here due to the new forum lay out, they will probably se it now

There are postings of starscapes and planets and moon and nebulae all over the place, and we who dwell in stuff like this need a place where we can help and inspire each other, and gather all the tech info. I post images in two forums because I'm using two different camera brands, and many of the questions are the same.

I mean, those who do landscape have their own group. What about us who do the other half? The thing above with the shiny bits in it?

Every time someone posts an image with night sky objects, the first question is always; How on earth did you do that?. (No pun intended). So please create an astro- or night sky- or starscape forum group! And everybody who likes the idea, please click the thumbs up button!

Fingers crossed

Panasonic FZ200 compact camera and Vixen Polarie Tracker, 3x1 minute exposure.

-- hide signature --

Free your mind, and your camera will follow...

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow