What is the meaning of life (to a Sony Alpha photographer)?

Started Oct 5, 2012 | Questions thread
EvilOne
Forum ProPosts: 13,573Gear list
Like?
Re: What is the meaning of life (to a Sony Alpha photographer)?
In reply to dennismullen, Oct 5, 2012

dennis mullen wrote:

Bill, I liked your first installment but not so sure about the second.

When a camera has a glaring problem that can be fixed and the company isn't doing anything about it someone needs to say something and I'm happy to do it. God bless Sony.

Cheers,

-- hide signature --

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin.
You can see larger versions of my pictures at http://www.dennismullen.com .

There is nothing wrong with a discussion on short comings... IM all for that... IM not one to bury my head in the sand if there is an issue... what I was saying is that if you are not " Happy" with Sony's Flash systems, then  go to Metz,, Don't trash the camera..... So many people say that Sony went to EVF and that is a deal breaker... People who don't even own the camera, wont give it a chance, and are ready to bitch without seeing if it can be better...

Ill use myself as an example...Ive shot OVF and Range finders for 50 years.... I always used these for focus and for composition. When I bought the A77, it didn't take me 30 minutes to see the advantages...this is after 50 years of being very comfortable with OVF. The advantages of an EVF far outweigh any negatives... At Least that is how I see it through my eyes, and after all, while I would like to see everyone Happy... IM really just concerned about " Me " being happy"  And I'm a Happy guy

BTW, I bought the A77 specifically because of the 12 FPS. The OLED was just added gravy. Now that I have the A77 in my hands...I bought it for the 12 FPS but received a dozen extra goodies that I didn't expect. Its the absolute best camera Ive ever owned.

-- hide signature --

Bill aka EO

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow