What is the meaning of life (to a Sony Alpha photographer)?

Started Oct 5, 2012 | Questions thread
EvilOne
Forum ProPosts: 13,570Gear list
Like?
Re: What is the meaning of life (to a Sony Alpha photographer)?
In reply to dennismullen, Oct 5, 2012

To Add to my answer, let me add this.... although Ive said this many many times here on this forum That is :

Why do people always focus on what is wrong with their life... what is wrong with their job,.... what is wrong with their marriage... and specifically what is wrong with their camera.... and their photography.. what is Wrong with Sony etc...

Instead of looking at all that is right with their life.... their job.... their marriage.... their camera.. and Sony...

Knowing that nothing can be perfect, waking up every morning is much better than the alternative.... having a job, in the face of no job at all, Having a good marriage ( I should know .. Ive been married 45 years to the same loving woman.. are things perfect? hell no... Are we happy... yes we are.. )Its all in your perception of life.

Ive always been thrilled with the cameras I use, and then when I want a newer one, I look at the older one with fond memories of the thousands of memories it has captured.. I never look at a new camera as an escape from a poor performer in the previous camera.. I look at a new camera to be a little more fun... a little better than the older one.. IN the face of having No Sony and No A mount, I am thrilled at the direction Sony has taken with photography... if you look hard enough you can find fault with anything..  For many here on this forum...if they didn't have something to bitch about , they would not know how to post.... I can not imaging these people being happy about anything...

-- hide signature --

Bill aka EO

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow