WDYSOPPTW(What did you shoot or post process this week) 9-23-12

Started Sep 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
Walt_A
Senior MemberPosts: 1,477
Like?
Re: WDYSOPPTW(What did you shoot or post process this week) 9-23-12
In reply to KimberlyC, Oct 5, 2012

Hi Kimberly, nice to see this thread again. I still visit the forum regularly but don't post much as I only have some old fuji's so not really that relevant to the forum discussions. My favourites of your shots has to be the 'Out in the middle of No freeking where...' love the title and it's just as I imagine parts of the US, closely followed by the storm moving in (amazing cloud structure).

I've got a backlog of old shots to process but I wanted to contribute to this thread with some fuji shots so processed some that I'd been promising myself I'd do for months, so thanks for that...

I built my first pond this spring and have been trying to photograph the visitors....

other critters not at the pond

And a recent shot of the house and new pond, I built it in the style of a French ch√Ęteau.... I wish....... not taken with a fuji

It would be great to see these threads continue, however it will mean I'll have to use my fuji's more often....

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow