instead complaining about it after less than a day of (im)patience

Started Oct 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
zackiedawg
Forum ProPosts: 22,150Gear list
Like?
Nice work, Dpreview staff!
In reply to ennemkay, Oct 5, 2012

Now that it's been a bit over 1 day since the changes rolled out, I'm liking the changes more and more, particularly how hard you've been working to address many of the concerns and suggestions in feedback.

Reviewing my post earlier this morning and some of the issues I had mentioned that were either going to be worked on or still outstanding...

1. Adding name of thread starter to collapsed forum view.  DONE!

2. Stopping posts from expanding under the ad column in threaded view when replies get too numerous. DONE!

3. Adding forum name and link back into the Recent Activity List.  DONE! (though currently the links don't work, I assume it's being worked on)

4. Adding back the highlighting for your own posts within a thread for easier identification. DONE!

5. Removing the default 'subscribe' checkbox under each post. DONE!

6. have both threads and questions all show up in the 'all discussions' filter. DONE!

That's some great progress in just the first day.  I'm sure there have been other things worked on that I wasn't familiar with, and things I may yet find - but I give kudos for the quick addressing of these issues; I'm finding the new forums easy to navigate, already familiar, nicely formatted to my netbook screen, and extremely fast and responsive so far with no hangups or slowdowns.

-- hide signature --

Justin
galleries: www.pbase.com/zackiedawg

zackiedawg's gear list:zackiedawg's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow