E1=11-22mm(1x image Texel to Vlieland Ferry Point)

Started Oct 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JustFred
Senior MemberPosts: 1,509
Like?
E1=11-22mm(1x image Texel to Vlieland Ferry Point)
Oct 4, 2012

Actually I needed to make this post to discover what happens when I upload an image from my computer to the forum. I want to see if it automatically places the image in my gallery. I am hoping it does not and if it does I will then link images to an outside host from now on. So here goes.

Took this image with my E1 and the 11-22mm lens on the island of Texel which lies just of the coast of the Netherlands. It is in fact one of quite a string of islands and the ferry point you see here is on Texel and takes you to the next island called Vlieland. Edited and processed the image from a single RAW file in LightZone.

Okay...I checked and this image which I uploaded from my PC did not get placed into my gallery. That's great because if it did go to my gallery that would mean that my gallery would be full of images in no time at all and I want to be able to place only selected images in my gallery and keep it uncluttered.

Another thing I notice is that if you click on the image you see here it will expand but not to it's full size (which in this case is 1000x pixels in the width.) You then also see the text of this post together with the image. But if you click on the "View Original Size" button at the bottom of the image on the left-hand side then the image expands to it's full size of 1000x pixels wide and you get to see the image against a nice black background.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow