Started Oct 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bzimm07
New MemberPosts: 13
Like?
Mindless Morans thhat speak too much!
Oct 4, 2012

Your not a great photographer, your camera doesn't have this many cross type AF points! My camera has this many built in filters, how many does yours have? My camera shoots an extra 1 FPS than yours does, you SUCK! I have this, you don't have that. My camera can do all of these things, what does yours do?

We live in a world now that our young and growing, think this is what it is all about. Technique, Style, Compassion, Vision etc... doesn't even earn a mention. It is all about how much crap they can cram in a camera. They weigh it all out and the most, WINS! Yet, the actual art of photography has taken a back seat to it all.

I really don't care what your camera can do, I only care about your photographs. It always kills me when the realization occurs to these types of people that no matter how advanced your camera is, it all boils down to one shutter speed, one F-Stop at one ISO. No photo in the world can escape this fact. Too bad too many get enundated with all the rest of the mindless frivolity.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow