Loving my new G3, but wtf is wrong with this picture?

Started Apr 22, 2003 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jason
Regular MemberPosts: 336
Like?
Loving my new G3, but wtf is wrong with this picture?
Apr 22, 2003

I've been cranking out photos from my G3 for a few weeks now, but my camera seems to have a problem. Check out top of the attached photo. I've seen this twice now when taking photos in bright light. Is there something wrong with my camera, or is this a natural occurence in digicams? Or shudder is it just operator error?

btw, my apologies if this issue has been addressed elsewhere. I didn't find anything on this problem, but, then again, I wasn't sure what to call it.

This is my first post here, but I've been enjoying watching all of you for the past several weeks. Thanks for all the priceless info!

On a sidenote, I was reading some threads that discussed the quality of different brands of filters. I bought a handful of Quantaray (circular polarizer, UV, cross-screen) filters for use with my G3. With nothing to compare these to, and not a lot of Quantaray discussion, I don't know if I'm getting the best bang for my buck. Anybody with any experience with these?

Thanks,
Jason

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow