ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
pavinder
Regular MemberPosts: 213
Like?
Canon software USB problems
Mar 11, 2003

Help please!

I've recently bought a Canon s45, and installed the image browser v2.7 software on my Mac (OS 9.2.2), (canon digital solution disc version 11.0), and the first use of the program everything worked fine. However since this time, the software will not detect my s45 on the usb port. It will still detect my D30 immediately.

All previous software versions/system extensions & prefs too were deleted prior to installation. I've also trashed and reinstalled and restarted everything twice again, but still the camera isn't detected.

In my extensions folder there are files "EOS D30 USB" and "PSUSB EOS D30 mounter", and similar files for other camera models, but no corresponding files for the s45.
The limited software manuals have no troubleshooting sections which might help.

The Canon download page shows no drivers for the s45.

Please, someone : could you email me the relevant drivers (I assume they are called "s45 USB" and "PSUSB s45 mounter", and are only around 80k size) or if these don't exist, suggest how the software interprets a connected s45.

Thanks.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow