Underexposure Problem

Started Feb 4, 2003 | Discussions thread
Ben Herrmann
Forum ProPosts: 16,190Gear list
Like?
Re: Underexposure Problem
In reply to Filip, Feb 16, 2003

Filip:

I doubt anything is being done. Why? There are too many variations among samples. Many owners rave about the images out of the camera, while others will counter that with reports of across-the-board underexposure problems with their units. Plus, the old adage that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder," could also apply. I saw a digital shot the other day that I personally thought was right on. Yet the guy showing me it, complained that it was underexposed and not what he remembered shooting. Oh well, go figure. So Nikon probably won't address it. If anything, they may release another camera (or eventual successor) in which many of the problems catalogued with the D100 and the D1X will be corrected (quietly of course - there won't be any marketing pronouncements about, "now does this correctly, or what..."). And why would they make reference to improperly functioning features of previous units...they're not crazy.

From beautiful North Carolina, USA

http://www.raleigh-nc.org/parks&rec/wheeler

Ben Herrmann's gear list:Ben Herrmann's gear list
Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Olympus C-7070 Wide Zoom Olympus SP-570 UZ Olympus E-10 Olympus E-20 +26 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow