I'd like to have an SLT-mirror that flips up during the shot

Started Oct 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
TrojMacReady
Senior MemberPosts: 8,363
Like?
More proof you can't read. Then again, did we need any more?
In reply to MaxLowLight, Oct 3, 2012

MaxLowLight wrote:

TrojMacReady wrote:

MaxLowLight wrote:

I just explained it above, but here you go again. Blocking light underexposes your shots. To get the same exposure as an SLT without the mirror (or same as any other apsc), iso gain will be higher per any iso stop. I don't understand how so many SMART people could not understand this. If you are blocking 30% of the light, yet your shot has more noise and is the same exposure, all sony does is up the gain per iso stop.

If you had actually read anything, you would know pretty much everyone in this thread already acknowledged that. It's been out of the news since about .... 2 years. This was about assumed extra factors without proof.

ZOMG and you are now defending other attacks?? You are a true sony warrior guy, brave and stoic. And by the way, I didn't need to read anything, I did the test long ago too, and I told everybody here what I found.

No need to get emotional. If you could read, you would have noticed that my comment about you not being able to read has everything to do with what this topic is about and not what you keep repeating or tested. But thanks for proving my point... again.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Huh?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow