Started Sep 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
No Regrets
Contributing MemberPosts: 610
Like?
Re: Where on the Fox River?
In reply to The Silver Fox, Oct 3, 2012

The Silver Fox wrote:

No Regrets wrote:

This is not your imagination......and I must say that you have quite a keen eye! Yes, that was the bell tower from Lawrence University that you saw in some of the images.

Did you live here at one time? I stopped by Lawrence today after work to try and get a few images for you before it got to dark. I will try and post some in a new thread for you to see.

Thank you for your comments.

NR, I did indeed live in Appleton, but for altogether too brief a time. My oldest son was born with numerous birth defects that required our moving to a larger metropolitan area for his medical care. A year and a half was all we had to enjoy the Fox River Valley. I say that I'd move back in an instant if I could, but I wonder if my old bones could tolerate the winters any more.

I'm sorry to hear of your son's health challenges and understand the importance of being where the best health care will be available.

I too notice that as I age, the temperature extremes are getting harder for me to cope with.

I wish you and your family all the best!

Take care and God bless.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow