Started Oct 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kevindar
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,724Gear list
Like?
How many would be happy with the 6D, only if it had the Exmor sensor
Oct 3, 2012

I am amongst many others who have complained about the specs of the 6D. but as crippled as it is, I can live with its 4.5 fps, and only one cross type autofocus. It seems like canon tends to be more accurate and consistent with its autofocus (as was evidenced by 60d vs d7000, and 5d3 vs d800, and 1dx vs d4). some of the other things like no master function for flash, and no on board flash, I can live with, and I think having wifi capability, may open possiblity for smart phone application, with a host of function, and even live view off of an android. who knows. its not as useless as people make it sound. so if the image quality was equivalent to nikon d600, I think it would be a fair competition (right now its so one sided, its not even funny)
--
http://razzi.me/kevindar/photos

kevindar's gear list:kevindar's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 +23 more
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS-1D Nikon D4 Nikon D600 Nikon D7000 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow