Cant connect to server

Started Oct 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
W A Stewart
Contributing MemberPosts: 981Gear list
Like?
odd experience updating
In reply to harvo, Oct 2, 2012

Well, my experience was a bit odd but my camera now says (in the menu) that it's at 1.5. After going over about eight camera USB cords - a sign of having had way too many considering I thought I packed cords with what I've sold - I found a hard time getting the camera recognized. Perhaps one issue was that I was using a USB hub. Eventually I just pulled out all the other cords (not a great idea but I was desperate, or fairly desperate). Also I found that I had to push the OK now and then. Probably if I actually read directions better I'd have seen something about this. Anyway, when the last effort was done it said once again that the software couldn't recognize the camera but I had the OK signal on the monitor and (as noted) I now seem to be at 1.5 and the camera is MUCH quieter when turned on.
--
W Alex Stewart

W A Stewart's gear list:W A Stewart's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon D800E Olympus E-M1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow