PLEASE....I'm BEGGING YOU..Get RID of the CIMZIA ADS

Started Oct 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
John De Bord Photography
Senior MemberPosts: 1,241
Like?
Re: PLEASE....I'm BEGGING YOU..Get RID of the CIMZIA ADS
In reply to Nalajr, Oct 2, 2012

Nalajr wrote:

I'd love to know what blocker you all are running and I'd install it in a heartbeat if it will get rid of this horrendous ad. It is running today. I have already had to deal with it 4 separate times in the last 10 minutes. Each time I get on a page that the Cimzia ad pops up on, I have to close down the browser. It's a HUGE hassle having to restart Firefox and navigate back to the homepage here and start all over again only to find CIMZIA ads pop up again and I have to start all over again.

PLEASE tell me what blocker you all are using. Maybe that will take care of it. If you all are saying that you never see ads, you are certainly doing something different than I am. PLEASE fill me in.

Thanks for the time.

Nalajr

Adblock Plus, Google it. It comes in Google Chrome & Firefox flavors. If you are using IE, well ditch it. Secondly, this sounds like malware and I would HIGHLY suggest you scan your machine before you infect others. Nobody else is seeing any pop ups but you and this sounds like a Trojan. Please go here and let it run and scan. better safe than sorry http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow