Started Oct 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
cprevost
Contributing MemberPosts: 577Gear list
Like?
Leaving the X10
Oct 2, 2012

Well, I have my x10 boxed up and ready to ship. I'm selling it to defray the cost of an Oly ep3 with the 45mm 1.8. The x10 has been a really good camera for me. I have been constantly amazed at it's ability to nail exposure and focus in tricky situations. The flash performance has been really stellar. Can't say that I have any real issues with the camera at all. I saw an opportunity to upgrade so I'm taking it. I'm a mediocre photographer at best and I'm sure the Oly will help me to continue to create mediocre images. I like the idea of getting back into a system camera though and I've been lusting after the Oly 45 for a while. Good luck with your x10's. I think the quick menu in the new firmware is really going to make the camera shine.

cprevost's gear list:cprevost's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P3 Olympus PEN E-PM1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +2 more
Fujifilm X10 Olympus PEN E-P3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow