Frustrations

Started Oct 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
dyanuzz
Junior MemberPosts: 26
Like?
Re: You spent WAY too much time. . .
In reply to Glen Barrington, Oct 2, 2012

Hi,

thanks for the kick in the butt, i do totally agree with me having spend to long.

I didn't include anything about what i shoot because i thought it would be largely irrelevant seeing as the post is 50/50 rant and the other half looking for advice on a lens.

FYI, it's not about what i want to shoot, it's what i do shoot. I have been photographing the last 10 years, always with brigde/superzooms, but have lately decided to take it a step further. I do:

• macro

• video

• indoor and night (moon/star) photography

• dogs, cats, moving

• situational

• walkarounds

• birding

• landscapes

• portraits

• architechture.

But most of all, indoor shoots in low light of friends etc. I realize i cannot do all of this in just a couple of lenses so i've prioritized it down to two, for now, based on a general purpose that would allow me to do most, and a fast lens for indoor/shallow dof.

My main problem with my previous cameras was blurring caused by too long shutterspeeds, therefore i figured optical stabilization was a must. I have tried and tested it, and i do love it

I'm not worried about which camera to choose, i'm sure any out there would fit my needs more than enough. It's all about lenses.

edit: this post should btw not have been in open talk, but beginners questions.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow