DP K30 full review ??

Started Oct 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
rogerstpierre
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,501Gear list
Like?
Re: DP K30 full review ??
In reply to Norman D Landings, Oct 2, 2012

DPR is perhaps too busy reviewing the new Nikon and Canon offerings. It's not first come first reviewed I'm afraid. They've at least provided some test images already, but I suspect a full review will be a long time to come. If the K5II's were D300II's, we'd already have image comparison between the with and without AA filter, but Pentax is of marginal interest to DPR and the public at large unfortunately. We also don't know if and when Pentax is providing the hardware to DPR, so we can only speculate on when they'll have the K5II's on hand, though we know they have a K30 and most likely have run it through the mill, but have not had the time to write down the review with Photokina happening. That said, I'd rather wait than seeing another cut-and-paste from another review like they've done for the K-01.

-- hide signature --

Roger

rogerstpierre's gear list:rogerstpierre's gear list
Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited Pentax Optio 33WR Samsung TL500 Pentax K10D Pentax K-01 +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow