Started Sep 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
primeshooter
Senior MemberPosts: 1,937
Like?
flash is here to stay biological!
In reply to Biological_Viewfinder, Oct 2, 2012

Biological_Viewfinder wrote:

hewhosculpts wrote:

I think we are at the knee of the change curve. Sure, thing will still change but predicting things like a usable ISO 1,000,000 is silly. Also the resolution of our sensors are getting to the point where they are limited by diffraction...

How is it silly to pretty much remove the need for bulky shoe-mounted flashes?

My D800e does quite well in normally lit rooms (unlike my old D300 which still required flash), but I would appreciate "seeing" what my eyes are capable of seeing. I would definately appreciate 1-million ISO.

I agree, lenses need to change.

-- hide signature --

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Your post just shows lack of understanding. Do you not understand that flash will always be here, no matter what you say about ISO? You somehow expect to just not need flash? This does not apply to everything. How are you going to shoot a professional portrait at f11 with enough light for ISO 100 and a decent shutter without flash? Incase you hadn't realised that's what ALOT of pros use every day.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow