Sony: There is no need to lower the price of the A99

Started Oct 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
renato55
Regular MemberPosts: 185
Like?
Re: Sony: There is no need to lower the price of the A99
In reply to JohnBee, Oct 2, 2012

In my opinion the price is high, partly because Sony is a step back from Canon and Nikon both as market share as a professional organization and I do not think that figure will stimulate a lot of new revenue. Personally I do not like nikon and canon, then wait to see the results of the A99 in the real world and if you do not convince me I will return to Olympus. Meanwhile, I'm selling all my equipment A77, which I'm not loving it. Apart from the viewfinder, which has its pros and cons, I think the things that I like in A99 are the flip and stabilizer in the body, I'm sorry for the lack of flash, it can sometimes be helpful, but I'm afraid that as has happened on other occasions nikon engineers are better than the others and it is possible that the final quality of the d600 is superior to that of the A99 and this would be another blow for the price. We'll see, for now I'm definitely stop, look and decide what to buy in a few months.

This is only my true opinion, I'm a person who love Olympus HG and SHG lenses, but because 4/3 seems to have been abandoned, I tried to find in Sony kit to work because for many years I used Minolta equipment

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow