Started Oct 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dan_168
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,049
Like?
Camera backpack recommandation -- to hold two pro camera with Lenses attached
Oct 2, 2012

Any recommendation for a good camera backpack that can accommodate two pro camera with lenses attached?

I always carry two pro size camera with 3 or 4 lenses out there, currently have 3 different pack that can accommodate my gears, have a Tamrac shoulder bag that can hold 1DS3+ 70-200 IS II attached and D800E with grip + 24-70G attached and a 35G + 85L stored in between the two combo, but shoulder bag is not as comfortable as backpack when I need walk out there for hours and hours which is typical for event shooting for me. Also have a Lowepro backpack that can accommodate a 1DS2 or 1DS3+ either 24-70 or 70-200 attached but the other body and lens has to be separated, it also holds 2 or 3 extra small prime like the 35L or 35G, 85L, 135L and some little junks, both bag works OK so far but just wondering if anyone can recommend a different backpack that can fit two pro camera body with one short and one long lens attached and also have some extra space for 2 or 3 small primes, that will be ideal for my style of shooting (for event shooting only, i have totally diffrent set up for hiking ) . Oh, that's for getting to and from the location to location, some times if I have VIP parking I don't even need to carry a big bag, I just have two combo hanging on my shoulder and a small fanny pack for few primes and a few extra batteries, but some times I have to park 5 or 6 blocks away and some times I even need to take public transit to get from location to location then the carrying bag became very important, when I am actually there and start shooting, I use BlackRapid double strap so very comfortable and no issue at all even shooting for 6 or 7 hours straight with two heavy combo.

Anyone have experience on this one?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/736670-REG/California_Sunbounce_N_SSN_THPKIT_SUN_SNIPER_TPH_Triple_Press.html

Canon EOS-1Ds Nikon D800E
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow