...and then I jumped!

Started Sep 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
Annie75
New MemberPosts: 19Gear list
Like?
Re: ...and then I jumped!
In reply to Annie75, Oct 2, 2012

Wow! Never thought my "wrong" camera choice for this forum would cause such a uproar. After all the criticism, maybe your right. Don't you think I should of gone straight 1D MkIII? LOL!!

Thanks for all the good advice and best wishes on my humble new 600D. Wow, not sure who of your guys are familiar with the (ancient) Fuji S7000 which I was using up to now. The difference between the two cam's is huge! At the time we bought the Fuji, I was also considering the 350D but decided to go bridge. Maybe IMO that was the bigger mistake? But on the other hand, the Fuji served us good and kept the love of taking pics alive. Even won a challenge on DPR!

And you wont believe me, did not even try the 55-250 lens! So yes, for now I enjoy learning the camera and I start understanding the good advice to wait with additional lenses.

OK, must go now. I'm gonna try out my "long" lens!

Bye.

Annie75's gear list:Annie75's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S7000 Zoom Canon EOS 600D Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II HP Officejet Pro 8500A - A910a
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow