Started Oct 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tommygun45
Contributing MemberPosts: 972Gear list
Like?
5n/H20FS/Sig30 Wedding
Oct 2, 2012

Was in another wedding this past weekend. Of course they had real photographers there but they were very interested in my little camera. They seemed to think eventually they would be using cameras like mine. They only had a D300 and a 50D so they had nothing cutting edge, nice glass though.

Anyways here are a few samples. And for the record, these are posted on facebook for literally thousands of people to see, all in good graces.

Again, at an indoor venue I have found the F20S to be an absolutely necessary tool for any kind of shooting like this. The kit flash that comes with the camera just doesn't cut it and bumping ISO just isn't realistic, even with the SEL5018, for my tastes at least.

That being said this flash lets me use any lens indoors I want. Its really become my favorite accessory.

C&C welcome obviously.

Tommygun45's gear list:Tommygun45's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS +2 more
Canon EOS 50D Nikon D300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow