B&H Closes soon - Last Chance

Started Sep 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
math guy
Senior MemberPosts: 2,313Gear list
Like?
Re: Not to Take This Potentially Way Off-Topic...
In reply to joesilver, Oct 1, 2012

joesilver wrote:

...but I just wanted to note that "religious" does not necessarily equal "moral," and one can certainly be a non-believer and still be moral. In fact, it can be argued that if all that keeps one from doing bad things is that some "holy" book tells you that it's wrong to do so, that constitutes a pretty flimsy basis for morality.

I agree. If one doesn't personally know the author of that book, then the "good" things aren't really good anyway. But as you said, that is way off topic.

Even so, while my religious beliefs are different from those practiced by B&H, I still appreciate their integrity and willingness to stand by what they believe. It speaks to their trustworthiness, which is very important in business.

-- hide signature --

-- Joe S.

"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/josephschmitt

math guy's gear list:math guy's gear list
Pentax K-x Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO Pentax smc DA 55-300mm F4.0-5.8 ED Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited Pentax smc DA 70mm F2.4 AL Limited +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow