5 Years Before Our Cameras Are Obsolete

Started Sep 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
Dude Man
Regular MemberPosts: 141Gear list
Like?
Re: 5 Years Before Our Cameras Are Obsolete
In reply to Biological_Viewfinder, Oct 1, 2012

SLR cameras today look like they did 30 years ago. I sometimes wonder if it's nostalgia or if the case now is the best design. I do think the cellphone tech will come to cameras where you will be able to purchase apps. Are the current bodies the most ergonomic shape or will SLR's take on a new shape altogether. Monitors will also advance in the next five years and I eagerly await that. I would love a 500 million super small pixels monitor that could really display my photos properly. I would also like the same moniter tech in a huge 4 foot wide digital picture frame. Right now the largest frame you can buy is around 22 inches. We live in ever increasing exciting times. My great grandfather was born in a world of darkness. The Information Age is fully upon us and it has exceeded our wildest dreams.
--
We're them ole boys raised on shot guns

Dude Man's gear list:Dude Man's gear list
Sony RX1 Nikon D800E Nikon AF Nikkor 135mm f/2D DC Leica Elmarit-M 24mm f/2.8 ASPH Leica Noctilux-M 50mm f/0.95 ASPH +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow