ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
sgauria
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Tracking multiple users sharing a camera
Sep 30, 2012

Hi Folks,

I am having a issue that I think some others of you might also face, and I was wondering if anyone had a good way to deal with it.

My wife and I have multiple cameras. So far we had one P+S, one DSLR, but we are planning to upgrade to having 2 DSLRs. Anyway, when we travel, we both tend to use both cameras, because they both have different capabilities. So, finally, at the end of the trip, the pictures are all interleaved, and it gets quite messy to sort out who took which picture. I think even if we have 2 DSLRs, we'll still have the same issue because each camera will have different lenses attached, and one wouldn't want to be switching lenses all the time.

I was wondering if there was a good way to easily tag the pictures with the person taking them in camera ? Ideally there would be some kind of photographer1 / photographer2 setting or tag that one could switch between with just a couple of buttons.

Or if there is some "duh" reason no one else faces this issue, I guess I would like to know that too

I would really like to figure out this issue before we buy any new cameras. And ideally, our new cameras would be canon because we already have canon lenses, in case that matters.

cheers!
Sameer

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow