Started Sep 30, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
cd23murray
Forum MemberPosts: 85
Like?
Nikon D800 + extras + extended warranty
Sep 30, 2012

I have for sale a lightly used Nikon d800. It has just over 2500 actuations. Everything functions and looks like it is brand new. I have decided to go with some smaller options. It has all the original accessories and packaging included. It was purchased 5/18/12 from Bestbuy (and has not been registered with Nikon yet) and includes a transferable extended warranty (includes accidental drops too) thru 5/18/2014. The warranty alone was over $200. I will include the original bestbuy receipt (original purchase price with warranty was 3422.48, I had to pay sales tax ).

Also included is a round Nikon eyecup (DK-19 details here DK-19 Rubber Eyecup from Nikon ) about $10 normally and Nikon hand strap II with plate (AH-4 Hand Grip, detail here Nikon AH-4 Hand Grip Strap 649 B&H Photo Video ) about $60-90 value.

All of this is 2999 (paypal fees are included) + 30 for priority shipping in the US with insurance.

I will add pictures if needed but really it is like new without any blemishes.

I have 100% positive feedback for oogsdaughter on ebay.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: NC, United States

Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow