Started Sep 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
maurees k
Regular MemberPosts: 118
Like?
alpha 57 noise in pics
Sep 30, 2012

Hi all I have been following this forum now for several weeks , I am a new user of the alpha 57, had the camera for two weeks, and have taken about 500 pictures. I have used the Intelligent + mode, aperture, and shutter modes. I find most of my pictures of birds, Great blue herons, Tricolor herons, have a lot of noise in the dark colors, the Egrets the whites are completely blown out no detail. In Int+ the Iso goes way up and this can account for the noise but in Aperture and Shutter priority even if the iso is 400 or less there is still noise in the dark feathers. The indoor pics of people are fine. Need help with Bird Pics. I have had several DSLR's over the last 7 years, Nikon D50 Canon 40D and still use the Canon 7D, looking for a smaller lighter camera than 7D, I will keep the camera for one more week, if no change from your advise I will return the camera to the seller.
maureesk

Canon EOS 40D Canon EOS 7D Nikon D50
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow