Started Sep 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
Dude Man
Regular MemberPosts: 141Gear list
Like?
Re: Prices on used M9 cameras?
In reply to dasper, Sep 30, 2012

dasper wrote:
DudeMan,

You are insane, or have a strong agenda. I bought a used M8 4 years ago for $2100.

So, good luck to you. But if you dream of an M9 at $2600, you will never own one. > Sorry.

That would be pretty grandiose thinking on my part to believe I could push an agenda on some internet forum. I don't believe that. I'm only stating my opinion. Tech is growing exponentially. There is a lot more competition for the M9 than there was a year ago and now there are options otherthan Leica to use that Leica glass on. I do believe a year from now there will be M9's to be had for $2500 or so, jmo. Myself I'm probably like many. I don't think I'll sell my 8.2; I'll most likely gift it to someone once I can find the M. This is my thinking; the person who buys the M is the person who is invested in Leica glass like myself. That person doesn't want your wore out M9 for $3500us when he could have a new M9 for a few thousand more. I certainly won't pay $3500 for a M9 with 25,000 actuations when for an insignificant amount I could have new.

Dude Man's gear list:Dude Man's gear list
Sony RX1 Nikon D800E Nikon AF Nikkor 135mm f/2D DC Leica Elmarit-M 24mm f/2.8 ASPH Leica Noctilux-M 50mm f/0.95 ASPH +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
EbayNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow