I open street photography to myself. What next?

Started Sep 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MichaelNY1965
Regular MemberPosts: 112Gear list
Like?
I open street photography to myself. What next?
Sep 30, 2012

Hi There

Don't really know how to start. I am many years in photography. But recently browsing through my photos (and some of them are not to bad) i found them to boring, to sterile, to something. 95% of them are landscape and architectural photos (i am talking about travel photography), but who needs them. And only few, somehow can catch the eye. I didn't do them on purpose as street photographers do, but after rethinking the philosophy of my photography, i realize that the street photography is the only kind of it, that can motivate me to grab the camera. But one thing is to do occasionally and another to dedicate and completely change your shooting stile, i am not talking to learn one.

What happened with me. Is that contagious. And how to enter to such difficult part of photography. By the way, a lot of my fellows friends photographer can't see what i found in SP.

I want to show to you some photos i took around the world through the years, and in some way i can consider as a street photography.
I need your C&C. Really.
Many Photos.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow