ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rcgehrzmd
New MemberPosts: 20Gear list
Like?
Nikon D4/D800E video problem
Sep 30, 2012
-- hide signature --

Until recently, I have used the Zacuto EVF with my D4 and D800 to monitor 1080p24fps video since the cameras were released. On 9/25/12, Zacuto released a firmware update 3.02.01. Since installing the update, I am unable to record the audio component to my XQD/SD cards even though the video and audio signals display normally in Live View on both the camera LCD and EVF LCD. As soon as I activate record, the audio signals disappear from both screens and no audio is detected on the playback file; the 1080p24fps video component is fine. When I record with the EVF disconnected, the cameras continue to display the audio signal on the LCD and the complete 1080p24fps video with stereo audio is correctly recorded on the memory cards. I have tried all variations of HDMI Resolution (720p, 1080i etc) and Advanced Settings as well as reconnecting the HDMI cable to see if there is a "handshake" problem. No luck. I have tried to revert to the original factory settings or to an earlier version of the EVF firmware without success. I wouyld apprfeciate any help you can give me. Thanks.
rcgehrzmd

rcgehrzmd's gear list:rcgehrzmd's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D4 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED +12 more
Nikon D4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow