Started Sep 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
renato55
Regular MemberPosts: 185
Like?
no more optical as good as the HG and SHG
Sep 29, 2012

no more optical as good as the HG and SHG also products m4 / 3, though excellent will be a small step back, but I fear that there will not even be a E7. To make a E7 Olympus should make a camera important and innovative which implies large costs of research and development, I am convinced that these investments are directed towards the m4 / 3 which is an alternative to the SLR market and therefore more space to conquer. I want to give a small example, the noise in the om-5 is excellent, among the best in mirrorless, but if you compare it to that of a d600 we see that it is much worse, then, as I have often read, put the sensor of the OM-D in the professional SLR is not enough to have comparable levels with the competitors in the SLR market, this means additional expenses for research and studies that the market share in the world Olympus SLR hardly justifies. This is my thought and I say this with great regret, I wrote at least 5/6 email to Olympus Japan and between the lines, in the answers, it seems to read that there will be not an E7.

Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow