Canon 6D - epic fail

Started Sep 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
gilo
Junior MemberPosts: 30
Like?
Re: Canon 6D - epic fail
In reply to RGL1215, Sep 29, 2012

I think the addition of wi-fi and gps and the extremely low light at which it can focus make this camera better than what many people say. At this level, anyway, how many are going to need dual card slot? and the frames per second won't be a deal breaker either. It is still the smallest and lightest full frame camera on the market. I think what will be a deal breaker is how its autofocus system will perform. If it works well and if the camera doesn't have the glitches recent Canon products have displayed (e.g. grip problems in the 650D, misaligned lens in its S100, firmware problems in the 40mm pancake lens, light leak in the 5DIII) it could be a winner (although not a spectacular turning point in history). My only gripe is that probably its files will not open on CS4, which bothers me a lot and which is what makes me stick to my old 1DsII. I hate having to upgrade Photoshop to ever more useless and complicated versions.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Why?New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow