Just Bought EOS-M dual lens kit.

Started Sep 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
Lk400
Regular MemberPosts: 100
Like?
Re: Just Bought EOS-M dual lens kit.
In reply to Foniks, Sep 29, 2012

Foniks wrote:

Looking forward to hearing about this myself. I bought one a month ago - but obviously waiting for it to arrive in store (and knowing Australian stores, they might think about letting me know sometime in November).

Size and the 35m equiv lens was what attracted me to this camera. I don't really need it - I already have a half dozen cameras... but it just intrigues me.

I feel you! I think it will be released there in 2 weeks.

But just be happy that you will be paying a much lower price than here in Japan. It makes no sense as most of the camera is locally built, so no logistics costs, tarrifs etc, and no currency issues (although the Yen is very strong anyway), but the body and 22mm + body kits are very expensive here, compared to Australia and the US.

Your reasons for being intrigued match mine, and it doesn't disappoint. I havent even attached the zoom or flash, and my other lenses arent in this country so I cant use those for now, but the small pancake is loads of fun.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow