Started Sep 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
danny_only
Forum ProPosts: 11,115Gear list
Like?
Re: Some of mine (F200exr pictures)
In reply to Zindanfel, Sep 29, 2012

Hi Zin,

Thank you for your kind words.

Those clouds indicating very high temperature, when I was a kid, I used to called them "Hot Cloud". The word "Cloud" is a homophone of the word "Faint" in Chinese. Try to joke about "so hot that can make people faint".

No typhoon, these clouds normally indcate very hot weather but no typhoon. BTW, I am sure there is technical term for this type of Cloud, but I forgot.

Not much time for picture taking, ultra busy with my Senior Citizen Education Scheme. Just called the tutor this morning to see if I could drop one course and save me some times for leisure

I will try to post some more in the WDYSOPPTW threads in the future.

Zindanfel wrote:

Hi Danny. So good to see you chart some pics in this week's thread. You have set yourself a high standard with this group. I especially like both In Onlys for their layered meaning potential and/or their compact and efficient storytelling. All the building shots are so nice and crisp. And those puffy clouds! Where's the typhoon season? (Not to wish for it!)
--
Zin

-- hide signature --

Best Regards,

Danny

'Close enough is good enough, I just come here for fun:p

Fujifilm Alternate Low Light Solution'

Other Pics
http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/yeeonly/

danny_only's gear list:danny_only's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F30 Zoom Olympus C-4000 Zoom Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow