Circumcision

Started Sep 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
NZ Scott
Senior MemberPosts: 3,504Gear list
Like?
Re: Circumcision
In reply to edwardaneal, Sep 28, 2012

edwardaneal wrote:

I was circumcised as a child and I have no problems with it for males. There are Doctors who say there are many benefits. This is from August of this year:

http://gawker.com/5938361/pediatricians-circumcision-is-a-good-thing-ignore-a-lot-of-what-we-said-in-the-past

", the American Academy of Pediatrics made a major shift to the pro-circumcision side when they reported that the procedure offers serious health benefits."

as a side note I find it interesting that some people here would like to take away the parents right to do this yet many of these same people would fully defend the parents right to abort the same child for no reason other than not wanting it.

I'm not sure who these people are, but for the record I'm not one of them.

you cant circumcise the boy right after he's born, but its perfectly okay to kill him before he's born

very odd

-- hide signature --

NEX-7 & Sigma 30mm f/2.8
NEX-5 & 18-55 OSS
And a spare black 18-55

-- hide signature --
 NZ Scott's gear list:NZ Scott's gear list
Sony QX1 Olympus PEN E-P3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G II Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
goodNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow