sdh
sdh
Regular MemberPosts: 170
Like?
Re: XZ-2 vs Canon G15
In reply to Ben O Connor, Sep 28, 2012

Ben O Connor wrote:

sdh wrote:

Canon's G15 looks like an XZ-2 with a tunnel OVF and slightly longer lens added in. Does the XZ-2 have anything the G15 lacks?
I suspect I'll be cross-shopping the G15, P7700 & XZ2 this fall.

Hello

It reminds my camera shopping in December 2011. I was after many of checkings end up with XZ-1. It was and it is still the best IQ on my evaluations. After all, i love my camera and i use it almost everywhere.

I recommend you to consider the new pens and E-pm1 Epl-3. All of them are offereing better that any fixed lens cam. you can even improve your brightness, range, etc. woth vary of lenses.

After all , answer is YOU what do you want, sticked on only one cam ? Can you invest more ? Just do not rush, check these all and have your last decision.

Regards

Ben

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the reply. I currenty have more cameras than I know what to do with so I'm not in a rush to buy. I've used m43 a bit, though on the Panny side (G2 & GF3), and Canon Rebels. And while I enjoy those systems, I find I mainly use only the standard zooms (or a 70-300 on the rebel). That and I've always liked the high-end-compact class of cameras. (I struggled between the Canon G6 and Sony V3 some 7 years ago, and wouldn't mind updating.)

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow