Started Sep 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ridethelight
Regular MemberPosts: 194Gear list
Like?
Advise and opinion's on going Fuji or FF
Sep 28, 2012

Have had in my mind to go for the new Fuji body coming out very soon with the 18-55mm lens and adding the 35mm f1.4 and longer telephoto lens later on when released,but with the release of the Nikon D600 i am having a job to decide which avenue to take,i tried the D600 in the shop,it's tiny by FF standards and very light, i still have some older Nikon film lenses that will work a treat judging by reviews such as the 50mm f1.4,28-70mm and 70-300mm lenses,this will give me all i need,as there will be no outlay i am only looking at the price of a body,i am wondering if all of a sudden FF is not just for rich folk or pro's ?

Basically i am looking for a high quality system i can grow into,my digital background is mainly Nikon DX and a dabble with m 4/3.

Ridethelight's gear list:Ridethelight's gear list
Nikon D610 Nikon AF Nikkor 28mm f/2.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G
Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow