Started Sep 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Lucinda
Senior MemberPosts: 1,281Gear list
Like?
radio trigger advice please: D700, SB-900, Metz 54 mz3
Sep 28, 2012

I have the D700, Nikon SB 900 and the Metz 54 mz3 with the standard SCA adaptor, I used it with an old Olympus with the Olympus adaptor. I want to get radio triggers to to use these flashes together. I will be using them, and possibly another one or two flashes, both indoors and outdoors.

I've researched and researched and thought I'd get some more specific help here.

I'm considering the Phottix Odin for Nikon system and the Pocket Wizards but can't decide what is best. I'm an avid hobbyist and want to be able to mix and match flashes since I can't justify the money for all Nikon flashes.

I even have my Dad's old SB 10 and SB 16 flashes that I'd love to be able to use if there are triggers that will work with them and my current units.

I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks for your help.

-- hide signature --
 Lucinda's gear list:Lucinda's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II
Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow